PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
This POLICY contains information about the collection, processing and storage of personal data by the company, as well as about the rights of individuals in relation to the protection of their personal data.
The Company operates in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and other European and Bulgarian legislation in the field of personal data protection. The Company complies with the following principles when processing your personal data:
- legality, integrity and transparency;
- limitation of processing objectives;
- relevance to the processing objectives and minimization of the data collected;
- data accuracy and applicability;
- data accuracy and applicability;
- restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
Collection, processing and storage of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to you by which we can identify you, such as your name, PIN, email address, contact phone number, and information about your access to our website.
You can browse our website without entering any personal data. In case you want to send us an inquiry, we need to receive your personal data (name, phone number and e-mail address) so that we can respond to it and provide you with the requested information. In this case, we need your consent to process your personal data.
Дружеството също така събира, обработва и съхранява лични данни във връзка със сключването и изпълнението на договорите със своите клиенти.
За изпращане на маркетингови съобщения дружеството спазва всички изисквания, за да спази правата на получателите им. Дружеството взема е-адреси от публичното пространство. Преди изпращане на съобщенията екипът ни проверява всеки адрес дали е вписан в “регистъра на е-адреси на ЮЛ нежелаещи да получават НТС”. Всяко съобщение задължително съдържа секция за отписване от получаване на рекламни съобщения. За повече информация, моля свържете се с нас: email@example.com.
The Company is a personal data administrator and as such collects, processes and stores personal data on the following grounds:
- fulfilment of the obligations under a concluded contract;
- your explicit consent;
- compliance with obligations arising from a normative act;
- for performance of a task of public interest;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the company.
Purposes for which your personal data is collected, processed and stored
The Company collects, processes and stores personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- individualisation of a party to the contract and the contact persons in connection with its execution;
- accounting purposes;
Types of personal data that are collected, processed, and stored
The Company collects, processes and stores the following types of personal data:
- names, PIN, address, email address, telephone number - for clients who are natural persons, or for natural persons who manage and represent the clients who are legal persons. These data are necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contracts with the clients of the company, as well as for contacting the clients and sending them information, including with explicit consent - for sending promotional and advertising messages. No sensitive data is collected;
-. information on your use of our website - IP address, operating system, browser, search queries and reviewed content. This information is collected to improve and customize user searches;
The Company does not collect, process or store special categories of personal data (sensitive data), and does not perform automated decision-making with data.
Time period for storing your personal data
The Company will not store your personal data for a longer period than necessary to achieve the purposes for which we process it. When determining the appropriate storage period, we take into account the quantity and nature of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means. The Company also complies with the relevant legal requirements for the storage of certain categories of data in order to fulfil its obligations deriving from a normative act or a contract and to protect its legal rights in the event of a claim.
The Company will erase or destroy your personal data in a secure manner and without undue delay when the need to store it is eliminated.
Transmission of your personal data for processing
The company collects and processes the personal data you provide. It will be provided to third parties only in the cases provided for by law.
All personal data is stored in the Republic of Bulgaria. The company does not transfer your personal data to third countries.
Your rights to the protection of your personal data
In certain circumstances you are entitled by law:
- to ask for information about whether the company stores your personal data, if we have such, what this data is, on what basis and for what purpose we process and store it;
- to request access to your personal data (the so-called “data access request”). This allows you to obtain a copy of your personal data held by the company and to verify that we process it in the lawful manner;
- to request a correction of your personal data owned by the company. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we have for you.
- - to ask for the deletion of your personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”). This allows you to ask us to erase or remove without undue delay all or some of your personal data if there is no reason to continue to process and store it. The Company does not erase the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against it or proof of its rights;
- to object to the processing of your personal data, if we refer to a legitimate interest (or the interests of a third party) and something in your particular situation makes you object to the processing for that reason. You also have the right to object if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to request limitation of the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to discontinue the processing of your personal data, for example, if you wish us to verify its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- to request the transfer of your personal data in electronic and structured form to you or another person (the so-called “data portability”), which allows you to take your personal data into usable electronic format and transfer it to another person in a suitable electronic format;
- to withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent to all or only part of your personal data as well as for any particular or all processing purposes. If you have given your consent to us to collect, process, and store your personal data for a particular purpose, you may at any time withdraw it for this particular type of processing. Once you notify us that you withdraw your consent, we will discontinue the processing for the purpose or purposes you initially agreed to, unless there is another reason to continue such processing;
- to be notified in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms. The Company will inform you without undue delay and appropriately of any such breach, as well as of the measures that have been or are being taken.
In order to exercise any of the above rights, please send a request or a free text notification to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, In order to exercise any of the above rights, please send a request or a free text notification to the following email address: email@example.com http://podemnici.com/ or contact us at: Sofia, Bulgaria 1202, ulitsa Malashevska 8, ofis B4
Please note that we may ask you for specific information to help us verify your identity and to respect your right to access information or any of your other rights. The purpose of this additional security measure is to ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to anyone who is not eligible to receive it.
Exercising the above rights does not require you to pay a fee. However, it is possible to charge a reasonable amount of administrative fee if your request for access is clearly unjustified or is repeated or excessive. In such circumstances, we may also refuse to execute the request.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Measures for protection of your personal data
The Company follows strict security procedures for storing your personal data, as well as protecting it against unauthorized access, accidental loss, destruction or damage. The security of your personal data is our priority, with which we make no compromises.
The Company applies organizational, physical, IT and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of the processing of personal data.
Some of the security measures taken by the company include the following activities:
- the rules on the collection, processing and storage of personal data are established in internal procedures, the observance of which is constantly monitored;
- confidentiality obligations have been introduced for all employees of the company;
The company is constantly striving to improve the security measures that we have implemented and applied in our business and we adapt them to the latest technologies.
To facilitate the use of our website, the Company needs technology for saving and storing information. This is done with the help of the so-called Cookies. These are small text files containing insignificant amounts of information and stored on your computer or in the memory of your web browser. Then, your web browser sends these cookies back whenever you open our website, helping the website recognize and store information about your user preferences (visits, clicks, activity history).
You can control and manage cookies in different ways using your browser. Keep in mind that if you delete all cookies, the preferences you have saved will also be deleted. For more information on how to change your browser settings to block or filter cookies, visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.cookiecentral.com.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, modify and supplement this policy at any time, in compliance with the requirements of the existing legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Information about the Personal Data Administrator:
Name: ACCESS SOLUTIONS EOOD, company ID number: 203804085
Principal place of business: Sofia, Bulgaria 1202, ulitsa Malashevska 8, office B4, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Telephone number: 00359887456288